Friday, November 2, 2012

Wow, It's November Already?


Oh my goodness, here we are in the month of November.  The last November before the Seventh Golden Age.    I am excited!  YAY!!!
 


A few places still has some autumn leaves on the trees, but for the most part the fall foliage season is over.  The temperatures have dropped in many areas of the east coast.  Nature is preparing to rest for the winter.  I love it and it is a time for me to rest in a way as well.  During the winter months I spend a lot of time indoors reading and watching movies.  It is also a great time for working on arts and crafts projects.  I like to take classes at the local arts center during the winter months too.  
 

This is a time when I am thinking a lot of about the Christmas season.  Oh I can't wait!  I love Christmas and this year is a very special Christmas.  It is a Christmas of wonderful changes happening in my life.  My wish is that this holiday season brings wonderful happy changes for all of you too.

 

No comments: