Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hannaford's All Natural Parisian French Bread










Last week while I was in Hannaford's I decided to purchase their all natural Parisian French Bread.  It was my first time trying it out.  It was so delicious!  It has a very distinct flavor.  It is delicious all on its own without butter or cheese.  Just break off a piece and put it in your mouth.   It is very chewy in the middle but the crust is not hard like a baguette.  The thing about French baguettes is that if you don't eat it all up that same day you might as well throw it out becasue the next day it is as hard a rock.  This Parisian French bread stayed soft and chewy throughout the five days it took me to eat the entire loaf.  I enjoyed eating a piece or two each day with my morning cup of tea.   

No comments: