Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pink Fashion Love

I love pink and with it being my favorite color I tend to be drawn to clothing that comes in pink.  I try not to overdo it with pink clothing but sometimes I just cannot help myself.

I love these pink clothes.  They are also very feminine which I LOVE!



 These blouses are great for the summer months.







 I love the ruffles in the front.

 Snazzy for the workplace.  I see picture it worn with a nice skirt.




The above coat may look a bit youthful to women 30 and over but I would not think twice about wearing a coat like this. 











I doubt that I will ever be walking around in anything like this but it so lovely.



I am not really that much into jewelry, but I really like these pink rings.


 An apron like this is easy to make yourself.



Yes, I do buy pink fluffy slippers just like these.

No comments: