Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spring Brings Flowers

Finally the spring weather is here and flowers are beginning to bloom.,  Spring is such an inspiring time of year.  It makes me think more often of being outdoors.  It also makes me think more of the color pink which is my favorite color in the whole world.  I want to lavish my home with pink flowers and other pretty color flowers.




 These are called superbells.  They are like tiny petunias that grow in profusion.  They are great in hanging baskets and window boxes.  LOVE them!!!

 Pink Roses









 Ranunculus

 Blue Hydrangeas


 
 This is one of my very favorite blogs.  Be sure to check out Aiken House & Gardens.




Amaranths



3 comments:

Down Raspberry Lane said...

That's it! I'm spending Mother's Day at the Nursery! Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration; I especially love the picket fence with roses and lavender.

Collar City Brownstone said...

Happy Mother's Day Cheryl! Enjoy the nursery!

Love,
Xenia

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Uhmmmmm! Yummy! I especially love that photo of the pink flowers along that fabulous fence!