Sunday, May 13, 2012

Miss Moseley The Matchmaker

I just finished reading this morning a Kindle edition regency romance book.  It is called Miss Moseley The Matchmaker by Caylen McQueen.  This is the first book that I ever read by this author and I really enjoyed it.  It was an easy read and just the right length.  It did not go on endlessly with misunderstandings chapter after chapter until you are ready to scream.  I guess it is more like a novella. 

I won't give away what happened, but I was surprised by the ending.  At first I was not sure I liked who Miss Moseley was heading to, but then as I kept reading I knew it was serendipity.  I was so deeply moved by Julian's letter.  OMG what a man!  The Kindle edition of this novella is only .99 cents    I would love to see this as a movie starring British actor Richard Armitage as Julian Crawford and Daniela Denby-Ashe as Miss Moseley.




 

No comments: