Friday, May 4, 2012

Pretty Chinaware

This post in a way is similar to my post of a few days ago on table settings.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE pretty china.  I especially love mix matched pretty china.  I set my table with different patterns of china when I have company coming.  It makes my table all the more interesting to look at.  I get most of my pretty china from auctions, thrift stores.  Some of them I get from Marshalls, Home Goods and TJ Maxx.  If I find only 2 or 3 plates left of a pattern I will buy it.  Having entire sets of china is not important to me at all.












 

















I love vintage patterns to most.

Noble Poppy Bone China


Orchard pattern by Syracuse China Company

Old English pattern by Johnson Brothers
Photo from Woman In Real Life

Photo from Woman In Real Life blog







Most of these photos I got from Pinterest, so I have no idea where most originated from.  If you see a photo that belongs to you just let me know and I will be happy to give you credit for it or remove it if you prefer.  I am very easy to work with.  Thank you



2 comments:

Down Raspberry Lane said...

Oh my, I am overdosing on the loveliness of it all. Dishes are one of those things it's easy to justify collecting because they are pretty AND useful! If I had the space I would be in big trouble!

Collar City Brownstone said...

I almost put myself into trouble buying pretty dishes. I finally had to stop buying them and give some away to clear space ....LOL