Friday, May 4, 2012

Gorgeous Pillow

When I saw the picture of this pillow I thought to myself it deserves its very own post.  Isn't it GORGEOUS?  I just LOVE it!!!!  It is not only very feminine and pretty but it is also different from anything I have ever seen.  I wish I knew who made it and where it comes from.

UPDATE:   Thanks to one of my lovely blog visitors (her name is Ewa) I now know who to credit for this photo.   It is from jenneliserose.blogspot.com/ from her post Romance of Lace.





2 comments:

Ewa said...

Hi Xenia,
I love that pillow too!. This pictures comes from beautiful blog of Jennelise http://jenneliserose.blogspot.com
I sow that pillow on her post The romance of lace.
I like your lovely blog!
Have a nice weekend,
Ewa

Collar City Brownstone said...

Hello Ewa,

Thank you so much for letting me know where the picture of that gorgeous pillow comes from. Now I can give it proper credit. I must make that pillow.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is nice meeting so many people like you who encourage me.

Love and hugs,

Xenia