Thursday, May 3, 2012

Style Like U: Wandie Kabule from Zambia

Being true to who I AM is one of the most important things to me.  Trying to be what other people want you to be or what you think others want you to be is a recipe for unhappiness and even disaster.  I love who I AM.  My parents brought me into this world and nurtured me to adulthood as best they knew how.  I tuned out pretty darned good if I must say so myself; so why would I ever want to be anyone but ME.  Anything at all that is good about me I try to share with the world for the highest good of all.

Some of the things that I love about me is my conscious connection to Universal Loving Intelligence and wanting to share the abundance of that with everyone, my value system, love of creating beautiful things, creating a beautiful home, my love of reading, my Afro-Panamanian-American background and great sense of adventure.  All of these things contributes to my great love on life.

I invite you to discover  the wonderful authentic you if you haven't already in your work, home and whatever makes you happy in life.

This video featureing Wandie Kabule is inspiration that it is always best to be yourself and proud of who you are.  I love her sense of adventure and the fact that she is making the most of her life.




 Wandie Kabuli

 Wandie Kabuli


Wandie Kabuli


2 comments:

momto8 said...

you were blessed with wonderful parents!

Collar City Brownstone said...

My parents mean the world to me!

Xenia