Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pre-Order The Hobbit on DVD


I am a little surprised that The Hobbit DVD will being released on March 19th.  It seems to me that the movie just premiered in theaters.  I don't recall DVD's coming out so soon after a movie premieres, but I could be mistaken.  

You can pre-order your copy by clicking HERE.  The link takes you to the RichardArmitageNet Amazon store.  When you make your RA video purchases from this site a donation is sent to charity. 

I think that I may be the only Richard Armitage fan that is NOT buying this DVD.  Did I just hear a GASP???  Well, I told you that I am not a fan of the movie.  If I could get Peter Jackson to make a video for me with just Richard's appearances in the movie and cutting out everyone else then I would buy that.



Yes, I know this is not Thorin Oakenshield, but I thought if I include a "hot" photo of Richard Armitage for you to ogle then I will be forgiven for not purchasing The Hobbit DVD.  

  

No comments: