Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Richard Armitage Reminds Me of Carey Grant


A few days ago I was watching an old movie titled His Girl Friday (movie review coming soon).  As I was watching the movie it dawned on me how much Carey Grant was reminding me of Richard Armitage.  Carey Grant had the same long and tall presence.  In fact Carey Grant was 6'2" tall.  Carey Grant was also extremely handsome.  I was even seeing some Richard Armitage in Carey's movements onscreen.  Don't worry, I won't make any posts about Richard Armitage being the reincarnation of Carey Grant...LOL   Besides, Richard was born years before Carey passed away.



Above is Carey Grant.  Below is Richard Armitage.  



This is a screen-cap of His Girl Friday.  The movie stars Carey Grant and Rosalind Russell.  This scene is in the beginning of the movie.  It was while observing Carey Grant in this scene that I realized that Richard Armitage has some similarities to Carey Grant.


   

No comments: