Monday, February 4, 2013

Period Drama Tag Questions


Old-Fashioned Charm




Below are my answers to the Period Drama tag questions:

1) What period dramas did I watch in January?  Arch de Triump, A Lady for a Day, Romeo & Juliet, The Robe, The Agony & The Ecstasy, The Strange Affair of Uncle Harry, The Bells of Saint Mary's, Becket, Brief Encounter, About Mrs. Leslie.  I tried watching Downton Abbey but it hasn't been able to hold my interest as it does for so many.

2) Do I prefer period dramas peppered with humor or laced with dark emotions?  Definitely peppered with humor.

3) What was the first period drama miniseries that I ever watched?  Upstairs Downstairs on PBS.

4) How many Jane Austen Adaptations have I seen?  2005 Pride & Prejudice, 1995 Pride & Prejudice, 1940 Pride & Prejudice, 1980 Pride & Prejudice, 1995 Persuasion, 2007 Persuasion,  1996 Emma, 1983 Mansfield Park, 2008 Sense & Sensibility, 1995 Sense & Sensibility.

5) What period drama that I have not seen before am I most looking forward to seeing in the future?    Les Miserable that is in theaters right now.    


No comments: