Below are my answers to the Period Drama tag questions:
1) What period dramas did I watch in January? Arch de Triump, A Lady for a Day, Romeo & Juliet, The Robe, The Agony & The Ecstasy, The Strange Affair of Uncle Harry, The Bells of Saint Mary's, Becket, Brief Encounter, About Mrs. Leslie. I tried watching Downton Abbey but it hasn't been able to hold my interest as it does for so many.
2) Do I prefer period dramas peppered with humor or laced with dark emotions? Definitely peppered with humor.
3) What was the first period drama miniseries that I ever watched? Upstairs Downstairs on PBS.
4) How many Jane Austen Adaptations have I seen? 2005 Pride & Prejudice, 1995 Pride & Prejudice, 1940 Pride & Prejudice, 1980 Pride & Prejudice, 1995 Persuasion, 2007 Persuasion, 1996 Emma, 1983 Mansfield Park, 2008 Sense & Sensibility, 1995 Sense & Sensibility.
5) What period drama that I have not seen before am I most looking forward to seeing in the future? Les Miserable that is in theaters right now.