Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle by LouLou Sucre


I had to show you pictures of this delicious and decadent looking dessert that was featured on LouLou Sucre, one of the wonderful blogs that I follow.  You all know by now that I am vegan, but somehow I have to find a way to make this dessert so that I can have some.  OMG....my mouth is watering just from looking at the photos of this.  If you are not vegan and want to make this click on LouLou Sucre for the recipe.  
  

I am a huge fan of dessert and this looks HEAVENLY.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your blog post and just wanted to say thanks for featuring my blog on your today!! Thanks!!

Collar City Brownstone said...

Hi Sabrina, I am waiting for you to come come up with a vegan version of this dessert...LOL