Monday, December 31, 2012

Trader Joe's Penne Arrabbiata


I love, love, love Trader Joe's.    This supermarket chain finally decided to open up in my area a few months ago.  I heard a lot of great things about Trader Joe's but I had never been in one until a store opened up here.  I was immediately hooked.  I prefer to prepare my own food, but Trader Joe's sells some of the most delicious prepared foods that I have ever tasted.  Most of their prepared foods I cannot eat (thank goodness) because I am vegan and most have ingredients that I prefer to stay away from.  I was surprised to come across Trader Joe's Penne Arrabbiata that I can actually eat because it is dairy free.   The back of the packages says that it was prepared in Italy.  The cost is $2.99 per bag at the time of this post.  

  

Trader Joe's penne arrabbiata is so delicious that I have to eat some at least once a week for lunch or dinner.  I went to Trader Joe's this morning; purchased a package and had it for lunch.  It takes about ten minutes to heat up on the stove (I never use a microwave oven).  This is great to have on hand for days when you don't feel like cooking.  It is fast, easy and very tasty.  You also get a good portion in each bag.  It is even more delicious to eat this dish with some crusty Italian or French bread.  

Trader Joe...you ROCK!

 
   

No comments: