Thursday, December 20, 2012

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation


I cannot tell you how many foundations I have tried over the past 3 years.  I can now add MAC to the list of brands that I really like for foundations.  Iman and Graftobian are two other brand names who has really nice foundations for women of color.  

On Saturday while I was at the mall waiting to see The Hobbit, I decided to look around in Macy's to pass some time.  I ended up at the MAC makeup counter and ended up purchasing a tube of  MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in NW50.  I am loving it.  This foundation does not break me out which is the fist plus.  Secondly, it very moisterizing and leaves a satin finish to your skin.  I used to love matte foundations, but as you get older I think it is better to use a foundation that is very moisturizing and leaves you with a dewy glow.

I also like the fact that it is medium to full coverage.  It goes on very smoothly easily.  A little of it goes a long way as well.  You just need a tiny bit to cover you entire face, so for $30.00 it is very economical.   I prefer to use a foundation that is more in the warm color spectrum.   Anything lighter will make my skin look ashen.

     

No comments: