Saturday, December 22, 2012

Black Angel Folk Art


Happy Seventh Golden Age everyone!  I bet of all you who thought the world was ending yesterday are disappointed...LOL  That is not what the ending of the Mayan calendar meant and thank God for that.  

I thought it a great idea to make my first blog post of the Seventh Golden Age about Black Angel Folk Art.  I hope that you enjoy these images as much as I do. 



Black Folk Art Angel by Flor Larios.  

Art by Iolanda Constantina Stan Reinsmith.  The artist paints Angels of all races and ethnicities.
 








Black Angel by Kat Lee.
 

 Black Folk Arft Angel by Linda Kelly.







I don't know who all the artists are for some of these images.  If you are the artist of one of the images here please let me know and I will be more than happy to give you credit and put a link to your website or blog.

1 comment:

Vett Vandiver said...

wow! love these and my family would too -- love your blog! <3