Saturday, December 15, 2012

Healing

      
A tragedy occurred yesterday in Connecticut  that leaves many weeping.   There is no way that anyone can make any sense of what happened.  Indeed, it makes no sense at all and it is not going to be a Merry Christmas for the family and friends of all those beloved ones whose life streams lost their physical embodiments and are now on the planes of Bliss.  I send my love to all of them.  My Beloved I AM Presence and the Presence of all those who have turned towards the Light, blaze your all Christ love and Peace Compelling Presence on these beloved ones, our nation of America and all life on earth.

     

1 comment:

JoKnows said...

You are so right...it's hard to comprehend such an act. I can't even imagine what those families are going through, now, at what is supposed to be a joyful time of the year.