Monday, December 10, 2012

Beautiful Mandalas

 Flower of Life

I am very much aware of what my specific spiritual journey is and I am very connected to it.  Over the years I have collected online many different and beautiful mandala's.  I do not recall where I got each of them.  I have had them in a special folder on my laptop for years.  I want to share some of them with you this morning.  For those that I know what it represents I will put the name of it under the photo.  I do not know what all of them are.  The very first one is the Flower of Life blueprint.
 
 The Divine Feminine


 Evening Lotus


 Another Flower of Life blueprint


 Yes, I know this is not a mandala but I felt the call to include the Peace Dove.


 Goddess


 Happy Heart


Heart

 
 This is not a mandala, but it means Heart.


 Heart


 I have no idea what this means but it is GORGEOUS.  It reminds me a rug.


 Love




 Love Invocation



 Love


 Tree of Life


 Self Love


 Azul


 Morning Lotus


 Love's Brilliance


 I have no idea what this represents either but it is BEAUTIFUL.


This is not a mandala but I love it and it is called My Soul's Garden.

 
 Sacred Senses


 Sacred Union


 Surrendering to your Spirit is always best


 Tree of Life


 Wheel of Life


Yin and Yang

No comments: