Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mystery Date Game Memories

This board game was very popular when I was a little girl.  I was so naive that at first I thought if you played the game you got a real boyfriend.  How silly was that?...LOL   Anyway, this is the first version of the mystery date game that I remember from the 1960's.  
 

I remember this commercial from the 1960's about the mystery date game.  Click on the video to see it. 


This is the mystery date game from 1972.  


This is the 2006 mystery date board game.  I had no idea that this game was still being made.

1 comment:

aimee said...

Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! These wild turkeys astound me -- they are so beautiful even though they are a bit grouchy. We moved to North Jersey last year and they are everywhere! I almost fell over the first time I pulled into a parking lot and was completely surrounded by a flock of them!