Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012


Today is the American Thanksgiving and it is a very special one since it is the last one before what the Mayans call the Golden Age that begins on December 22, 2012.  I offer up my love and gratitude to my family, friends, all bloggers and blog readers.  I am always thankful for the gifts of life, but it is nice that as a nation we stop what we are doing to consciously give thanks together.
  
I offer up this Thanksgiving friendship wreath to all of you.



Love and appreciation for all of God's creations.
I do not eat turkey because I am vegan.  What I will do instead is give thanks that we have such beautiful creatures upon our planet.  Living in Upstate New York I do get to see turkeys just walking along minding their own business.   





Beloved Mighty I AM Presence thank you for the gift of Life.



Have a bountiful, joyous and fun Thanksgiving Day!!!  (...and stay out of the stores until tomorrow...LOL)
 


No comments: