Sunday, September 30, 2012

Paris Loves Pastry is at it Again


If you have been following my blog for a while you probably already know how much I love the food blog Paris Loves Pastry.  It is one of the very BEST blogs out there about baking.  Just looking at the pictures of baked goods makes your mouth water.  Unfortunately for me Paris Loves Pastry dos not do vegan baking, but I still love to visit this blog.  For the recipe this raspberry cream cake from Paris Loves Pastry click HERE.
 



Heavenly buttermilk cake.  For the recipe click HERE.
 


If you missed my previous post about Paris Loves Pastry click HERE.



1 comment:

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

OH YUM!!! I have been looking at dessert blogs for days, wanting something so delicious to put in my mouth. My husband is diabetic, so I don't make a lot of sweet things.

I really miss European pastries, they are so darn good it's sinful. :)

Not sure I have seen "Paris Loves Pastry", will go check it out so I can do some more drooling.

Wishing you a lovely week, Xenia!
xoxo