Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magicians Nephew

The Chronicles of Narnia

This book in the Chronicles of Narnia is actually the first one even though it was written and published after The Lion, the Witch and The Wardrobe.  I enjoyed reading this book immensely.  It was great reading about how Narnia was created.  There are biblical references which added extra specialness to the book.  The book also appealed to the little girl in me who enjoys books of fantasy.  This book is completely enchanting.

Aslan is such a beautiful Lion inside and out.


5 Stars


2 comments:

Susan said...

I found your blog looking for Narnia-themed decor. We're about to begin converting our attic into Narnia for our grandkids to visit. Before we moved to this house, we had an 1890 Victorian home that I tried to restore as authentically as possible. It was hard to leave, but I love our farm where we live now. But I will always have a warm spot in my heart for Victorians! Enjoy your restoration!

Collar City Brownstone said...

Hi, Thank you for stopping by Collar City Brownstone. My Victorian home restoration is coming to and end FINALLY. Next year I can concentrate on the outside. My garden could use the help of a landscaper. I love farms too so I can imagine how much you you are having with yours.