Saturday, July 21, 2012

Harry Potter

J K Rowling

I really don't feel like reviewing each individual Harry Potter book so I am reviewing them all at the same time.  Originally I had no desire what so ever to read these books.  After a few years when the movies started coming out I decided to read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone just to find out what the heck all the excitement is all about.  I loved it so much and could not put it down.  I read every book straight away until I was done with them all.

As far as I am concerned J.K. Rowling is a genius.  There is so much adventure and magical things going in all of the books which kept me engaged throughout.  I love Harry Potter and his friends.  There are also some spiritual messages in these books that will go right over your head if you are not paying attention.

J.K. Rowling has gotten much criticism for writing these books and my personal opinion on that is those people really need to get a life.  I thank the author for her writing and she deserves every bit of recognition.


5 Stars  


No comments: