Thursday, June 28, 2012

Madame Madeline

This post is going to be specifically for women.  I found a really websit  that sells false eyelashes at really great prices.  If you are a makeup artist you may find it very economical to order lashes in bulk on this website.  Orders totaling at least $100 gets free shipping.
The website is Madame Madeline.

Madame Madeline sells multiple brands of false eyelashes.  They carry eyelashes by Ardell, Andrea, Bulls Eye, Red Cherry, Eyelure, Revlon, Sherani, Gypsie Lashes, Elise and many more.  The eyelashes come in different lengths, thickness, curl, you name it.  There are so many styles to choose from.  Earlier this year I ordered quite a few styles and was very pleased.  Shipping was not that expensive and I received my order very quickly and very well packaged.  I was very impressed.


I love false eyelashes because my own are so short and thin.  I also have very big eyes that really look a lot better framed by lashes that can be seen.  And to be honest, false eyelashes are a part of my girlie girl image.  I find them to be very feminine which I love.  


Treat yourself to some beautiful eyelashes from Madame Madeline.  
If you do please let me know how you like them.











    All images are from Madame Madeline's website.

No comments: