Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kindle Fire for Reading

For a long time I practically swore that I would never buy a kindle.  I am a staunch book reader and decided that I only wanted books from a bookstore.  It didn't matter if it was an online bookstore or a brick and mortar one; as long as it was a book like we have had for centuries. 

I finally caved in and in February I treated myself to a kindle fire and I LOVE it.  I have downloaded so many books onto my kindle and read most of them so far.  I also listen to music on my kindle, but I would say that 99 percent of the time I use it for reading books.  I do still purchase books from bookstores though, just not as many.  Decorating books and cookbooks, for example, are better purchased in book form.  I rarely use my kindle for going online, but it is nice to know that I can browse the web from it.  I am also not interested in downloading dozens of apps that I know I will not use.  I do also watch movies on my kindle but not often.  Thanks Amazon!
   

No comments: