Sunday, March 11, 2012

British Actor - Richard Armitage

It has been a while since I posted anything on my blog.  I have been very busy nurturing other areas of my life.  My spiritual life must always be tended to for example.  I love giving attention to the spiritual side of life.  I am forever grateful to my Mighty I AM Presence, the Light of God and all of the Ascended Masters.

I have also spent a great deal of time streaming so many wonderful movies from Netflix and Amazon.  I posted about the BBC mini series North & South already, but I cannot say enough about how wonderful that movie is.  I love how John Thornton falls very deeply  in love with Margaret Hale without taking her to bed first.  Mr. Thornton's passion and love for Margaret is based on something much deeper.  It is the kind of love that comes from the soul.  Love like that can sustain itself and when the two people do finally decide to make love it is icing on the cake.  I am so grateful to Elizabeth Gaskill for writing North & South and for the BBC for making it into a movie.



It is kind of hard to believe that North & South came out in 2004 and I am just now learning about it.  Richard Armitage as John Thornton, I think, will always be the role that this great actor will be most famous for.  Daniela Denby-Ashe was perfect as Margaret Hale.  I would so love to see both of them in a sequel to North & South, or just any other project working together.  The chemistry between both of them is so amazing.  I admit that I have quite the crush on Mr. Armitage after watching him as Mr. Thornton.  Since then I have watched him in Robin Hood, Spooks, The Vicar of Dibley, Cold Feet, The Impressionsts and Moving On.  I loved Richard Armitage in the Vicar of Dibley.  It was nice to see the Vicar who was overweight get the handsome guy.  Dawn French was amazing as the Vicar of Dibley.  What a funny woman she is.

     

No comments: