Monday, November 28, 2011

Great Weekend

The Thanksgiving weekend is all over and now it is time get back to work.  Thanksgiving and Christmas are my two favorite holidays because it is about getting together with family to celebrate the meaning of them.  I love the part about being with family the most.  

Saturday was a bit of challenge for me because my Mom went back home that morning.  I decided to treat myself to a pedicure to make me feel better.  It turned out to be the best pedicure I ever had so far.  My feet and legs were wonderfully massaged with hot stones.  My newly painted toes looked lovely and I came out feeling a lot better.  

On Sunday I went to church.  I usually attend Unity church services every Sunday but I had not been to church in almost two months.  It was time for me to return.  I truly enjoy the local Unity church and the pastor there is very special.  Both Rev. Jim and his wife Kay are wonderful people and the church would not be the same without them.  

All in all last week was a great holiday week.  Now I happily await  the arrival of Christmas.   

No comments: