Sunday, November 20, 2011

Developing my blog

I am really enjoying developing my blog.  It feeds the creative side of me.  I love creating pretty, feminine, lovely, girlie girl things.  This blog serves as a kind of vision board that will help me to grow even more the kind of life I enjoy living.  What you focus on with much feeling expands out in the Universe.  This blog is also like a diary for me.  Diaries to me is like writing to God about my hopes and dreams.  

This photo depicts the flowers and branches of a cherry tree.  Cherry trees are one of my absolute favorite trees and I have one planted in front of my beautiful home.

1 comment:

Ivy and Elephants said...

This is truly a special day for me. I just stumbled upon your blog and I am loving your cherry tree. I am a journaling so I totally relate to writing a God. It's a special day because I got the to write the first comment. I am super excited about the many hours we will spend sharing our thoughts and dreams.

Paula, the honored first follower
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com