Thursday, February 21, 2013

Little Letters: First Edition


Little letters is a new series that I am starting on my blog.  I first saw it over at Flowers of Quiet Happiness and thought it was such a grand idea.  Here is my own Little Letters, the First Edition.


Dear "I AM", I love you and I bless you and I thank you for the gift of life.

Dear Mom, thank you for loving me unconditionally.  

Dear Father, thank you for pairing up with Mom to be my parents in this life.  Both of you were pains in the neck, at times, while I was growing up, but I would not want any other two people to be my parents. 

Dear Siblings, you are all the best and I am proud to be your sister.  

Dear Book, this is my second time reading you and it is such a pleasure.  I am taking my sweet time reading you again to savor every written word.  You bring me so much joy.

Dear Spiritual Center, I have not forgotten you.  All the plans are being meticulously laid out.

Dear House, I am in my ninth year of living in your rooms.  Every moment is a joy.  I am honored to be your present steward.

Dear Former Job, thank you for releasing me to begin this new wonderful chapter of my life right at the dawn of a new age.  Over the past month and a half I have had all the time I need to reflect and regroup and simply enjoy this world.  It has also been nice not to have to get up early and head out in the snow and cold freezing wintery weather.  If you are going to get laid off it is nice for it happen just as winter begins.    

Dear Sacred Covenants, I will fulfill my promises that cannot be broken and I am more than happy to see them through to fruition. 

Dear Friends, I am so grateful for your friendships.  You all mean so much to me and have enriched my life in this town.  

Dear Blog Readers, I appreciate each and every one of you that stops by Collar City Brownstone.  Blogging has expanded and enriched my world and I am so happy to meet you all.  I want to get to know you all better.

Dear Car, It has been two weeks since I replaced the other car that I was driving for thirteen years.  Now you are my reliable ride and I give thanks a thousandfold that you came into my life.  You are looking pretty sharp too!

Dear Netflix, thank you for keeping me so entertained any time of the day or night.   

Dear Amazon Prime, I love the free second day delivery and you as another source of streaming movies.

Dear Blogger, thank you for this platform to express myself.  You are awesome.  Using Blogger instead of creating a website makes my life so much easier.  I can still be original without the headaches.

To All the Ascended Masters,  Xenia loves you all and I thank you.    






7 comments:

Kara said...

This is lovely! And isn't it fun? Someone mentioned how oddly satisfying it is, and I agree.

I love to re-read a great book! There always seems to be something new to be found in its pages. :)

Kara said...

Oh! And thanks for the shout out. Much appreciated! :)

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Hi Xenia... have just found your blog and love it! Such a beautiful idea with the Little Letters ... such a beautiful idea! Have a lovely weekend!
best wishes
Frances

Anonymous said...

Hi Xenia,This is a great list! All the best to you. Have a great weekend! Cheers! Grati ;->

Collar City Brownstone said...

Hi, What a pleasure to have you stop by. Thank for the kind words about my blog and you have a great weekend too!

Collar City Brownstone said...

Hey Gratiana, nice to see you as always!

JoKnows said...

This is a great idea. Gratitude brings more good things right? I have got to get back to doing a gratitude journal...