Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thornton's Marlborough Mills Tote Bags & Other Classics



I was doing an online search for something else when I came upon this great website that sells tote bags, magnets, buttons, journals, toss pillows, tee shirts, aprons, etc using classic books as the theme design.  I LOVE it!!!

To order yours click on Studio Robin Productions.   Also check out Pemberley Pond and their Facebook page.





















I want one of those Elizabeth Gaskell messenger bags and a Thornton Mills tote.

2 comments:

Ivy and Elephants said...

Hi Xenia,
Love the bags, maybe I can afford the Jane Austen notebooks! LOL
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Patti

Collar City Brownstone said...

Happy Friday Patti,

Some of the items are kind of high in price, but I guess lots of people are making purchases anyway. I love the bags too and will definitely get one for myself.

Love and Light!