Monday, December 24, 2012

The Infinite Way


After spending many years in search of the truth of existence, Joel S. Goldsmith wrote The Infinite Way.  If you want to know what exactly Joel Goldsmith taught this is the book to start with.  It contains all of the basics of Mr. Goldsmith's spiritual teaching.  It is important to get a copy of the original version that Joel Goldsmith wrote in 1947.  From what I read, later publications contain modifications by the publisher.  The Infinite Way is about man's search for God that literally is within us and IS us.  It contains a lot of metaphysical principles written in a clear modern way so that everyone can easily understand it.   I thouroughly enjoyed reading The Infinite Way and it will remain a part of my permanent library.


 5 Stars


2 comments:

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Xenia, thank you for the recommendation, I'll be on the lookout for this book. I'm always searching...I envy those who know exactly what they believe and believe it to their core. I don't recall every being one of those people. Still not.

Wishing you and yours a beautiful and magical Christmas! May all your dreams come true in the coming year.

Thank you...I always feel a warm and soothing vibe when I come to your blog. :)

Much love to you!

xoxo

Collar City Brownstone said...

Hi Sixpence, You are such a sweetheart. Turn within and to your Magic Presence within and a whole new world will unfold before you.

You will most likely find a copy of the original 1947 version on eBay. That is where I got it and it looks just like the book in the blog photo. I was surprised at how small the book actually is when I received it.

Merry Magical Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Love,
Xenia