Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Beauty Around The World in All People


I recently got into a conversation with a co-worker about beautiful women.  I cannot recall how the conversation started, but my co-worker started to give me examples of well known women that he considered beautiful.  What stuck out for me as he was saying the names of the women is that not even one of them were women of color.  I thought to myself how interesting.  In this day and age people still have such limited views of beauty.  Or was I just being too sensitive because I am a woman of color myself?  But then I thought about it and when I think of women who are beautiful I can easily come up with names of women from all races and cultures.  Is it just me?  There is such beauty everywhere in all people.  I wish that others could see it too.   Beauty can be found in so many faces. 

 

































1 comment:

JoKnows said...

What a lovely tribute to beauty throughout the world. One of my favourite beauties is Halle Berry. How gorgeous is she?