Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Vanilla Nut Creme Tea by Stash




Speaking of tea, one of my all time favorite teas is vanilla nut creme tea by Stash.  Stash is one of my favorite brands of tea.  This vanilla nut creme tea is very aromatic and smells delicious.  A lot of teas out there tend to have fruity flavors, which I also like, but it is nice to have a tea that is not fruity and is more like drinking a latte.  The flavor of this tea is smooth and nutty with just the right hint of vanilla.  It is suggested that you add milk and sugar but I have not done that yet.  I love drinking it straight just the way it is without adding anything to it.  A few people gave this tea really horrible reviews on amazon.  I cannot even remotely understand their conclusions about this tea, but I guess it is a matter of different strokes for different folks.  I love this tea!  This tea is great with dessert as well.  

All of the teas that I purchase are decaf.  I never drink tea unless it is decaffeinated.
   



A cheerful salute to all of my fellow lovers of tea.


2 comments:

Fanny/iz4blue said...

Lovely! That would be just my kind of flavor! I need something of better quality to replace my coffee habit in the morning. I had a thing for orange tea but that just won't do in the morning.

Collar City Brownstone said...

Hi Fanny Thornton...(smile)

If you do end up trying this tea out let me know your thoughts on it. Your brother John may like it too.....