Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Love Tea



As the title of this post says, I love tea.  I have been a tea drinker my whole life.  I love hot tea and iced tea.  Every Sunday I make a jug of iced tea with fresh lemon juice and sugar.  It lasts me for most of the week.  

I enjoy fruity teas, nut flavored teas, chocolate teas and chai tea.  Some of my favorite brands of teas are Heath & Heather, Stash and Small Farmers Big Change.

Heath & Heather is a company based in the United Kingdom and established in 1920.  Their teas are 100% kosher.  Heath & Heather also has a range of teas that are certified organic.
 The teas that I enjoy by Heath & Heather are Pomegranate, Lemon & Ginger and Rosehip.



Heath & Heather teas come in many other flavors.



   

   
Stash Tea is based in America in the state of Oregon.  Stash was founded in 1972 and is one of the largest specialty tea companies in the USA.  One of Stash's core beliefs is creating top quality teas that are 100% natural ingredients that are healthy and great tasting. 
Stash Teas are very flavorful and delicious.  Some of my favorite include wild raspberry hibiscus, white peach oolong, vanilla nut creme, mango passionfruit, chocolate hazelnut, lemon giner, peach, pomerganate raspberry and pumpkin spice.  



Small Farmers Big Change is a coop of small farmers dedicated to producing organic teas, coffee, chocolate and other foods.  So far I have only tried their organic chai tea.  SFBC has other organic teas such as green teas, darjeerling, rooibos, black tea, earl grey, peppermint, and chamomile.  You can purchase SFBC teas and other products at



When it comes to plain decaffeinated green tea I stick to Salada brand.  Purchasing the Salada 40 tea bag box is very economical since green tea is mostly what I use to make iced tea every week.  I do not hestitate to make iced tea using specialty tea flavors such as peach, pumpkin spice and orange spice.  You can use just about any specialty tea flavor to make iced tea.  If you are a lover of tea like I am I encourage you to try your favorite flavors for iced tea. 





Here is a great You Tube video by Julia.

No comments: