Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blog Redesign

It has not been a year yet since I started this blog.  I have evolved so much since then.  Originally my blog was primarily about my Victorian home restoration.  While I am still blogging about that, I find that I have so much to talk about on my blog that now it encompasses so many aspects of my life and my thoughts.   Therefore, I decided to give my blog a new design look.  I rather like it too.  

Putting up a blog is such a commitment, but I love it because it is a way for me to keep in touch with myself.  I want to be more conscious of what it is I want to experience in this life.  I want to remain focused on how my goals are coming along.  I guess now my hopes of ever being in Romantic Homes magazine are null and void since my blog no longer focuses primarily on my house.  What a bummer. 

Speaking of my house my front doors are finally going to be restored this weekend.  Finally....YAY!!!!  After that project I will be focusing on my foyer.  It is the last interior space in my home that needs to be restored.  Next year I will focus on the exterior.  I desire to have my backyard landscaped by professionals.  I also need a new back porch built.  All in good time though and I will be sure to includes pictures.  

I give my sincerest thanks to everyone who has encouraged me and supported my efforts in developing my blog.  You have no idea how much it means to me.  It is an honor whenever anyone comes to Collar City Brownstone for a visit.  I love it when you leave comments too.

You are always welcomed here and I hope you come to visit often.

Love and hugs,
Xenia


      

  

2 comments:

ND said...

Love the new look! ;)

Toujours
Nailah D'arcy

Collar City Brownstone said...

Thank you so much. :-)