Sunday, January 8, 2012

Makeup Brands


I really am a sucker for makeup.  I love it!  I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I do love wearing it.  It is all connected to my love of being a girlie girl.  Makeup not only makes me feel pretty but it is fun to apply it as well.  How I wish that You Tube was around when I came of age and was allowed to even wear makeup.  You can find anything on You Tube and it is so nice to watch videos by makeup artists or just other women who are great at applying makeup.  You learn so much from them about how to apply makeup to enhance your best features.  You Tube is also a great way to learn about new makeup products.  As a woman of color it took a lot of trial and error to find makeup that complements my skin tone the best but at the same time is not expensive.  There are certain brands of makeup that I favor more than others.  They are Covergirl's Queen Collection, Iman Cosmetics, La FemmeNYX and E.L.F which stands for Eyes, Lips Face.


   






Some other brands of makeup that I like are Graftobian, Coastal Scents and good old Maybelline.   Oh  yes I nearly forgot to mention Avon

No comments: