Thursday, November 24, 2011

Loving Troy's Architectural Heritage

It is amazing that 7 years has past by already since I moved to Troy.  I find that the longer I live in Troy the more I love this city.  To me it is actually more like a big town than a city because of its small size and great neighborhood connectivity.  What made me fall in love with Troy initially is its huge stock of magnificent historic architecture.  Everywhere you turn you see old world charm.  At one time Troy was the 5th wealthiest city in America and that is certainly evident as you drive around Troy's neighborhoods. 


One afternoon I decided to drive around and document on camera some of the beautiful buildings just in my neighborhood alone.  What I captured is what you see all throughout Troy.

  



No comments: